Register today! Discounted rates are available for the first 300 registrants.
Early Registration Rates (First 300 Registrants)
TRAINING & CONFERENCE
Regular Registration Rates
TRAINING & CONFERENCE
Discounted rates available for groups of 2+. See Registration Page.
Know what to expect when you connect.
Yes! We have discounted rooms available at The Mirage. You can book your room here. For any changes to your hotel room you will have to contact the hotel at 702.791.7111.
Pre-conference training is offered the day before the Connect Conference. We offer 8 different training classes for you to choose from. You will attend one class for the full day (from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm). This training is an additional cost from the conference, the cost includes a full day of instruction and a training guide.
We offer 8 different training classes on Tuesday, from which you can choose 1 to attend. These are the classes
1. Insight Recruitment Life Cycle. This class will cover the entire recruiting process, from requisition to hire. This class is recommended for new Insight Users.
2. Insight System Admin & Best Practices. This class will cover system admin functionality and best practices for incorporating these features into your process. This class is recommended for System Admins.
3. Insight 2019 Enhancements. This class will cover the 2019 Insight enhancements. This is recommended for any users who are looking to stay up-to-date with the system and is good for users who have attended other training classes in the past.
4. Insight Advanced Topics. This class is designed for advanced users who want to learn more about advanced functionality. This class is recommended for users who have been using Insight for 3+ years.
5. Onboard. This class will cover how to process new hire and employee paperwork along with how to make your process more efficient with best practices and tips from other organizations. This class is recommended for Onboard users looking to get the most out of the system.
6. Perform Basics. This class will cover how to create performance evaluations and make your process efficient with best practices. This class is recommended for new users.
7. Perform Advanced Topics. This class will cover advanced features of Perform as well recent enhancements. This class is recommended for existing Perform users.
8. Personality Training for Highline Customers. This class is a series of four sessions covering a variety of functions for improving usability of screens, workflows and user calcs, BI reporting, and time rules / shifts / exceptions. This is recommended for experienced Personality Administrators. Personality end users are welcome to sit in and learn what goes on behind the scenes.
We provide breakfast and lunch on Wednesday and Thursday. Heavy appetizers are served at our Wednesday Night Event at Topgolf. On Tuesday, if you are registered for the pre-conference training (additional fee), we provide continental breakfast and lunch.
The final full conference agenda will be emailed to you two weeks prior to the conference. A draft agenda will be published in June. We will provide a printed version of the agenda on-site.
Speed consulting is a one-on-one appointment with one of our product experts. The meetings run for 15-minutes throughout the conference. You will be emailed with the link to register for an appointment 2 weeks prior to the conference.
Once you start your registration you will be asked if you are attending TopGolf. If you plan on bringing a guest there is an additional $20 fee per guest.