NEOGOV has been recognized by Deloitte as the number one provider of SaaS Human Resources solutions to Public Sector and Higher Education organizations. NEOGOV remains in the top 500 fastest growing companies in North America.
NEOGOV has an exciting opportunity for a business and technically savvy Senior Product Manager who can develop and implement go-to-market plans for our product releases coordinating across all functional areas to execute each vision into a reality. The ideal candidate would be a strong hands-on leader and collaborator with experience in HCM with a holistic view of the market and competition. He or she will be responsible for growing the portfolio revenue and profitability of NEOGOV's market share by creating compelling product roadmaps, defining product requirements and closely collaborating with engineering to ensure each successful market launch.
Location: El Segundo, CA (Los Angeles) 90245
- Manage the NEOGOV product portfolio including product line profitability, business cases for new product innovation, major enhancements, roadmaps for revenue growth, competitive differentiation and customer satisfaction.
- Build and manage the company wide project plan from inception to launch. Manage each product's entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical delivery according to NEOGOV quality standards.
- Work with Sales to define and maintain pricing and licensing terms of products. Support marketing, sales, training and support in the product rollout.
- Work with Marketing and Sales in the development of content for collateral, web sites, customer presentations, white papers, demonstrations, and other communication vehicles.
- Work across all functional areas to define the go-to-market strategy, collaborating on product positioning key benefits, functions, usability and messaging for target customers.
- Assist Sales in responding to competitive offerings, product pricing and packaging coordination.
- Work closely with software development teams to establish development timelines, prioritize daily progression of technical development analysis and QA. Effectively collaborate with engineering to build applications.
- Work with QA leads to ensure that test cases represent real-life scenarios.
- Specify market requirements for future releases by conducting market research via on-going customer and prospect interviews.
- Technical Bachelors or Masters Degree.
- Six years minimum in a software product management position. HCM expertise desired.
- Mindset of a business owner and product owner.
- Proven strong hands-on leader.
- Clear and concise oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Highly organized with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience building Enterprise software for SaaS environments.
- Experience with one of more ERP systems a plus (SAP, PeopleSoft, etc.)
- Ability to work effectively in a very fast paced environment. Self-motivated with the ability to effectively multi-task.